Probably the single most important reason why people struggle to reach their full potential is the traditional fallacy that in order to be successful you need to improve your weaknesses. As a result people waste years and decades trying to become better at what they struggle with and don't enjoy, often completely neglecting their natural strengths and talents which makes them unique and potentially highly effective.
The futility of this approach had been revealed by more than 30 years of research among millions of people around the globe by the Gallup Organization. This research has proven conclusively that the the best-led organizations know that the most direct path to individual, team, and organizational improvement begins with an investment in their employees' greatest talents. The key to success is not to focus on improving weaknesses, but to discover what's naturally right with people, and then build on it.
Discover and Use Your Personal Strengths
It's Time To Move To The Next Level
Using Gallup's Clifton StrengthsFinder (CSF) assessment tool followed by a one-on-one session with a certified StrengthsFinder coach, PEQ offers you the opportunity to find out what YOUR personal strengths are and to develop them in order to become more effective and fulfilled in your personal and professional life. This excellent development tool has already helped millions of people in more than 100 countries increase their efficiency while deriving more joy and fulfillment from what they do.
THE PROCESS IN SHORT:
- After making a booking with the Performance Equation a unique CSF access code will be given to you once proof of payment has been received.
- The CSF assessment is completed online which will be analyzed immmediately to reveal your top five personal strengths (out of a possible 34).
- A one-on-one session with a PEQ coach will be arranged to further explore and explain each of your strengths and their subsequent implications, including an in depth discussion focusing on how your unique combinations of strengths can be developed and applied in your personal and professional life (approx 60 minute session).
- Each persons talents are enduring and unique.
- Each persons greatest potential for growth is in the area of his or her greatest strength.
- As an organization or as an individual I/we can:
b) Match my/our strengths to our roles at work, home and in the community.
c) Enjoy what we are doing because we are using our talents.
- Determine my individual strengths.
- Analyze results
b) Identify opportunities to use my/our strengths.
Whether you're part of a large organization where personal improvement means progress and success, or an individual wishing to become more efficient and have greater impact on those around you, this is the opportunity to stop focusing on your weaknesses and start moving forward by maximizing your unique talents and strengths.
*Gallup®, StrengthsFinder®, Clifton StrengthsFinderTM and each of the 34 CliftonStrengthsFinder theme names are trademarks of The Gallup Organization. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This site is not affiliated with the Gallup Organization. (Gallup administers the StrengthsFinder assessment. For more information visit gallup.com)